Sunsational Summer is a Giveaway Hop being hosted by My Mommy’s World, Taking Time for Mommy, And The Little Ones Too and Put A Little Umbrella In Your Drink! It runs from June 7-20. This is much like our previous hops but we’ve changed a couple rules. You still only need a package worth $25 or more to do the hop.
Here are the rules:
- Either create a blog post telling other bloggers about this event OR pay a $5 administration fee to clarinet0921(at)live(dot)com as a gift. If you don’t want to send it as a gift just add 50 cents. So there is NO FEE to sign up as long as you create a blog post about the event. Do not delete the blog post.
- Have your post LIVE by midnight Eastern Time on June 7. If the post is not live by 10 am EST on June 7, you will be taken off of the “linky”. The Event will run until 11:59 pm EST on June 20, the first day of summer!
- Each blog is responsible for acquiring their own giveaway package either by self funding or by finding their own sponsors. If using sponsors we recommend you add to your post that you are not responsible for the prizes. Each blog is responsible for promoting their sponsors.
- Send a request to join the Facebook group “Blog It Forward”. It will keep you up to date with everything Sunsational Summer related. You will receive the link after you regsiter.
- We prefer Rafflecopter Entries but if not then please make it easy.
- Please Turn OFF Captcha or Word Verification during the entire duration of Sunsational Summer.
- No affiliate links as a giveaway option (ex: join Superpoints, Groupon, etc.)
- No adult content.
- You cannot combine your prize with the prize for another event.
- Draw winners using a completely random draw (random.org is a free service that does this) or using Rafflecopter no later than 48 hours after the event has closed.
- If you do not abide by this you will not be allowed to participate in a future event.
- We request that any package is worth at least $25. You can have as many packages as you like.
REMEMBER: This event is limited to 150 blogs so enter as early as you can.
Collected here are all 14 Oz books written by Oz creator and visionary L. Frank Baum. These timeless original stories have been specially formatted for digital e-readers, in that they can conform to fit any screen size, and each and every chapter of every book in the table of contents have been linked to ease navigation throughout this mammoth anthology. So kick back and join Dorothy, The Tin Man, Scarecrow, and the rest of the gang for a thrilling series of adventures that are sure to keep you entertained!
Collected books include:
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
The Marvelous Land of Oz
Ozma of Oz
Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz
The Road to Oz
The Emerald City of Oz
The Patchwork Girl of Oz
Tik-Tok of Oz
The Scarecrow of Oz
Rinkitink in Oz
The Lost Princess of Oz
The Tin Woodman of Oz
The Magic of Oz
Glinda of Oz
Gutsy Roxann Beadleman, a volunteer for an underground organization that helps abused wives escape from their husbands, needs to be rescued herself. She’s being hunted by Frank Cape, a smarmy PI who wants his wife and child back, and by Joe Capistrano, a rugged police detective whose partner was shot by Cape. Joe intends to find Melissa, Cape’s wife, and have her testify against her husband, but Roxann refuses to cooperate, fearful that the police won’t be able to protect Melissa. When Roxann receives an invitation to her cousin Angora’s wedding, she seizes the opportunity to flee town. Unfortunately, her cousin is jilted at the altar and, against her better judgment, Roxann agrees to accompany Angora to their college reunion in South Bend, Ind. En route, the former roommates have an unnerving run-in with Cape, but Joe steps in just in time. Although Roxann insists that she doesn’t need his help or his affection, she quickly changes her mind when she and Angora are accused of murdering their theology professor. This lighthearted whodunit is only Bond’s second single-title romance (after Our Husband), but fans of Susan Anderson and Jane Graves will warm to her lively prose. Bond fills her story with enough witty repartee, red herrings and romance to keep readers guessing.
Maerad is a slave in a desperate and unforgiving settlement, taken there as a child when her family is destroyed in war. She doesn’t yet know she has inherited a powerful gift, one that marks her as a member of the noble School of Pellinor and enables her to see the world as no other can. It is only when she is discovered by Cadvan, one of the great Bards of Lirigon, that her true identity and extraordinary destiny unfold.
Now, she and her mysterious teacher must embark on a treacherous, uncertain journey through a time and place where the forces of darkness wield an otherworldly terror.